Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ranger Scmucks

Gerry Junior

Sorry for the long delay in posting folks, I have no excuses, I’m not busy studying, not busy working, not busy with party work or praying, no nothing like that at all – just downright bone idle lazy.

There you have it, but hey at least I’m honest unlike other bloggers…

Anyway it’s back to the world of blogging for me, hope you leave a few comments and keep me posted on anything that deserves a wee satirical analysis.

Just to start the ball rolling, I never fail to be amazed at the downright ridiculous stupidity, irony and hypocrisy of the loyalists.

The racist, anti migrant workers and combat 18 aligned unionist death squads had Egyptians, the Shoukri’s, at the helm for a while. I wonder how many migrant workers the ‘Aryan’ Shoukri’s and their boys drove out?


The recent gem of loyalist genius has the loyalist Rangers fans giving a Nazi salute with the Israeli flag flying proudly beside them. What would Nazi Nick and Johnny ‘third person’ Adair say?

The irony is lost on these towers of intellect.

Quite the picture postcard of fine upstanding international supporters of Israel, they would probably look more at home at a Fine Gael Ard Fheis – blue shirts ahem.

And I really can’t highlight this act of brainlessness without referring you all back to the RSFer decked out in full Celtic gear, highlighting his opposition to foreign games…


What more can I say?

The picture says it all – With these examples of Stephen Hawking academia, thank god (or Jebus for any atheist Simpson’s fans) that we have a Sinn Féin Education Minister to sort this mess out.


Is there anymore proof needed for the abolition of the 11+?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lmao.... Brilliant :D