Friday, December 15, 2006

New A.R.I.S.E Video!


Ógra Shinn Féin has produced a new video for their current National campaign, A.R.I.S.E.

“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” ~Voltaire

Ógra Shinn Féin believes in freedom of speech and spreading our message to the widest possible audience – uncensored. Therefore we explore all avenues to promote our politics and actions.

The video hopes to capture the Anti-Imperialist theme of the campaign and cover all the issues of which A.R.I.S.E is an acronym (Racism, Imperialism, Sectarianism and Exploitation.)

Ógra Shinn Féin has begun to utilise this new avenue of media, which we hope will help generate interest amongst the youth and promote the politics of the proclamation to a new generation.

Lenin once said,

“If it were necessary to give the briefest possible definition of imperialism, we should have to say that imperialism is the monopoly stage of capitalism.”

I agree with that – now lets end it!

A.R.I.S.E and Smash Imperialism!


Please view the video at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub1-gadotsg


Also if you would like to view all our videos please visit:

http://www.freewebs.com/thelark06/multimedia.htm

No comments: