Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Iris has a roll in the Hay

Gerry Junior

Sorry folks for the delay in blogging but to quote another 'great' blogger, i have been extremely busy. I am perhaps the busiest activist in the country, so as you can imagine an EXTREMELY hardworking individual such as my 'important' self just ain't got the time. Anyway back to my post......




I see on Monday DUP member and Speaker of the Assembly, Willy Hay from Doire suspended DUP comrade Iris Robinson from the Assembly for using unparliamentary language.

We'll firstly, fair play to Willy its finally good to see that a Derry person can actually possess courage (special one for all you Derry wans). Secondly coming up against Peter 'Clontibret - The Punt' Robinson and his wife Iris 'menacing if somewhat foxy' Robinson, I salute you.

A colder calculating couple I never saw and big Teddy Bear Willy will surely have the knives at his back after this.

What next for the Assembly and the DUP? Will Papa Doc and Ian Óg be suspended for their drivel that is commonplace, or will the Ulster Scots be suspended for 'keeping it country.'

I mean if Barry McElduff started proceedings with 'Hey Boy' or Sue Ramsay with 'Here's me, what' they'd be booted out.

Yet the Super Dupers and Old Men Unionist Party can 'Rab C Nesbitt' it all the way and not a word.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brilliant stuff gerry junior, keep er coming, Boy

Anonymous said...

SOMEWHAT FOXY!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK YOU ON?