Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ógra member re-elected as SU Vice-president

Paddy Daly the Vice Chair of Dublin Ógra Shinn Féin, has thanked his supporters for helping him get re-elected as Student Union Vice President for Griffith College Dublin in Ireland’s Largest independent College, on Wednesday the 14th of April.


Paddy Daly said at his post election campaign Function:

“I would like to thank everybody who supported me during my first year as Vice President, I really enjoyed this year, working in the Students Union for the development of the Clubs and Societies, and the Students of Griffith College.

I would like to thank everybody who helped in my election campaign and everybody who voted for me.

Next year, I hope to improve on a number of issues including providing professional coaches for our sports players, improving active participation in our Clubs & Soc’s, and offering Club’s and Societies that appeal to everyone.

If there is anything you feel needs improving or would like to see happen please don’t hesitate to contact me over the coming year.

I look forward to the year and challenges I may face, working for the development of the student union and for the students themselves.”